Sicilian Arancini are deliciously plump stuffed rice balls filled with ragu, peas, mozzarella and deep fried. Arancini are originally from Sicily and my version is simple to make and coated with fresh breadcrumbs making them extra crispy and simply exquisite.
Share this video on FACEBOOK: bit.ly/friedarancini
Get the recipe: www.vincenzosplate.com/recipe-items/arancini-recipe/
Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: www.vincenzosplate.com
Subscribe to my RUvid channel! bit.ly/youtubeVP
Follow me on:
Instagram @vincenzosplate bit.ly/VPinstagram
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate bit.ly/VPTwitter
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
"Italian Style Food Revolution" bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
Sicilian Arancini Recipe | Homemade Italian Rice Balls Recipe
1 x can of Mutti Doppio Concentrato (Double concentrate tomato sauce)
150g baby peas
550-600g mixed pork/veal mince
1 carrot (chopped into pieces)
1 celery branch (chopped into pieces)
¼ onion (chopped into pieces)
4-5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
A few pinches of table salt
Generous bunch of fresh basil leaves
1 glass of water
1 fresh mozzarella ball (or Fior di latte)
500g Aborio rice
Thin slice of butter
¼ onion (chopped into pieces)
1 x vegetable stock cube
Fresh breadcrumbs in a wide bowl
Small bowl of water for your hands
Vegetable oil (enough for frying)
1 x medium size non-stick frypan
1 x medium pot for rice
1 x whisk or fork
1 x wooden spoon
1 x medium tray
Vincenzo’s Tip: Before starting to cook, place the empty tray into the freezer. You will use this to cool down the rice later on.
TO MAKE THE RAGU
1. Put the frypan on the stove at a medium-high heat.
2. Add 4-5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil along with the chopped carrot, celery and onion until it begins to brown, then add the mince.
3. Mix the meat through using a wooden spoon and turning it over until both sides begin to brown.
4. After a couple of minutes, add fresh basil by breaking the leaves into small pieces, peas and a glass of water.
5. Leave this simmering and once it reduces, add the Mutti concentrate and mix jut through.
6. Add a tablespoon of salt after 2 minutes and mix it once again.
7. Leave this to simmer on the stove on a medium-low heat for around 10 minutes.
Continue reading the recipe: bit.ly/arancinirecipe
Camera Operator: Bill Z Way
Production Company: Fame Park Studios
Music "Oktogon" and "Platos178 ok" are composed and performed by Walter Gaeta
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian food, recipes, Food, Sydney, Australia, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes, Pizza recipe, Italian cuisine, how to cook, cooking show, drinks, aperitivo, Bbq, Grilling, Sydney, Australia, Leichhardt, cooking, delicious, modern,
Vincenzo’s Plate is a You Tube channel with a focus on cooking, determined to teach the world, one video recipe at a time that you don’t need to be a professional chef to impress friends, family and yourself with mouth-watering Italian Food Recipes right out of your very own kitchen, whilst having a laugh (and a glass of vino!).
#risotto #arancini #recipes #riceballs #arancine
rE-Watch the ARANCINI video recipe: ruvid.net/video/video-C9sdvmIyv-E.html