It was like just another day at the fuel station until this guy tried to scam me.
The SOP of Gas stations for vehicle refuelling is-
1. Ask the customer for the amount and type(normal/unleaded) of fuel the need.
2. Input the value in the machine.
3. Show rhe customer "0" on meter.
4. Insert the nozzle. Lock it. And remove hand from the nozzle.
5. When the fuel dispensing automatically shuts off, they remove the nozzle.
What this guy was trying to do is-
1. He didn't ask me for the amount and straightaway went for a full tank even after me telling him twice to fill for Rs. 480.
2. He didn't show me the zero. Yes it's a big deal. If he doesn't show you the zero, you can decline to pay and talk to his manager. They won't charge you.
3. At 0:57 he pretends that he is giving inputs to the machine.
4. At He tried to distract me at 1:16 while inserting the nozzle into the tank so that I cannot see the zero and also that he has not given any inputs to the machine.
5. At 2:45, the timing on the slip that he gave me does not match with the realtime(IST).
6. At 5:34 he lies that he showed me zero when you can clearly see that he was instead distracting me.
Guys watch the whole scenario and please be beware of such frauds. I was in a hurry at that time so I wasn't able to talk to his manager at that time. When I went to talk to his manager the second day, he lied about the scenario without even realising everything was recorded. This is not the first time I faced such issue at this petrol pump, a similar issue happened with me a while ago and I caught that too.
These are my own videos so kindly ask me before using any of them. Drop a comment and we will talk.
Xxtancion - Jocelyn Flores(Downtime Trap Remix)
Dec 24, 2018