New invention: The Horizontal axis logarithic spiral fluid turbine
- Because of its aerodynamic profile, the golden spiral turbine is self orienting when tethered or attached to a horizontal pivot point.
- The shape of the blades and the smaller radius minimize drag while still collecting the kinetic energy efficiently.
- It is relatively safe for fish.
- Because of its small radius it can be constructed from cheap recycled plastic, PVC, or similar.
- It is a design that works for both wind and water.
- It is very simple comparing to the turbines out there in terms of cost, manufacturing, number of part, and maintenance.
project is funded by my personal money and donations.
looking for partners to help commercialize this invention.
please go to our website for more info.
Invented by Omar N Abass
Patent pending Sep, 2010 Columbus, Ohio
Golden Turbines LLC
Dec 2, 2010